Our top priority has always been in providing a happy, safe, comfortable and stress-free environment for you, our fabulous customers.
As we continue to hear again and again how much you enjoy our “private shopping experience,” we want to do all that we can to ensure that the comfort level of each and every customer is met.
As more and more people are getting vaccinated, we want to acknowledge that many are immunocompromised and not able to get the vaccine. We want to continue to do everything we can to make sure each and every person who walks in our door feels comfortable and safe.
Beginning June 1, we are slightly shifting our in-store protocols, to give a bit more flexibility to our customers in choosing their level of comfort and safety regarding masking. We highly encourage all customers not vaccinated to continue to wear their masks.
Here’s what you can expect:
- we will continue to offer our “private shopping experience” to each and every customer, so you’ll still enjoy getting the store to yourself to shop, without the need for an appointment
- each customer may determine for themselves if they wish to continue wearing a mask, based upon their vaccination status and level of comfort. Per CDC recommendations, we highly suggest that all unvaccinated customers and kiddos continue to wear their masks
- all staff will continue to wear our masks and shields, to protect those who are not vaccinated, and to continue to offer an “extra” layer of security for each of our customers
- we will continue to offer sanitizer at our entrance, along with gloves for those wishing to wear them. we will continue to have masks on hand for anyone who needs one
- we will continue to sanitize and wipe down all frequently touched surfaces after each customer leaves
- we will continue to utilize multiple air purifiers 24/7 throughout our space
Thank y’all so much for your continued support, your kindness, and your patience. Y’all are awesome, and we appreciate each and every one of you so much!