Our top priority has always been in providing a happy, safe, comfortable and stress-free environment for you, our fabulous customers.
As we continue to hear again and again how much you enjoy our “private shopping experience,” we want to do all that we can to ensure that the comfort level of each and every customer is met.
Due to the increase in local cases and hospitalizations, we want to continue to do everything we can to create the safest possible environments for our customers, staff and the community at large.
Beginning August 19, 2021, we will once again be requiring face coverings for in-store shopping.
Here’s what you can expect:
- we will continue to offer our “private shopping experience” to each and every customer, so you’ll still enjoy getting the store to yourself to shop, without the need for an appointment
- each customer will be required to wear a face covering, over both the nose and mouth, while shopping
- all staff will continue to wear our masks and shields
- we will continue to offer sanitizer at our entrance, along with gloves for those wishing to wear them. we will continue to have masks on hand for anyone who needs one
- we will continue to sanitize and wipe down all frequently touched surfaces after each customer leaves
- we will continue to utilize multiple air purifiers 24/7 throughout our space
Thank y’all so much for your continued support, your kindness, and your patience. Y’all are awesome, and we appreciate each and every one of you so much!