Are you open?
- yes! we're happy to be offering a private in-store shopping experience for each of our customers, meaning you get the entire store to yourself to shop!
- we're open tuesday-friday, 12-6 & saturdays, 12-4
- orders are shipped tuesday-saturday, excluding holidays.
- most orders are shipped within 24 hours of being placed. We use USPS as our shipping service. If Free Shipping is an option at checkout, the method your order ships will be determined by the size and weight of the package.
- you will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Damages & Exchanges
- While we take great care of packing each item, sometimes things do get broken or damaged in shipping. If this happens to you, please let us know!
- take a photo of the damage
- email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number
- someone will be in touch with you asap to get a replacement out to you
Can I return what I purchased?
- While we do not accept returns, we are happy to exchange an item for in store credit, within 7 days of purchase
- No exchanges on sale items
Can I have something gift wrapped?
- We are happy to gift wrap for local pick up and deliveries!
- Want a special note included? Let us know if the 'special notes' section at checkout
- Gifts that are being shipped are not able to be wrapped, but we will happily include a gift message with your order and we will remove any and all pricing
Is everything that you carry in store on the website?
- Almost everything in store is on the website or about to be on the website
- Don't see an item you're looking for? Let us know and we will happily help you find it!
If I select ‘in store pick up/curbside’ when will my order be ready?
- Typically within an hour or two; you'll receive an email from us when your order is ready to be picked up!
If I select ‘local delivery’ will it go out the same day I order?
- we do our best to deliver the same day, but in some cases this may not be possible